What is CCLC doing during COVID-19?
Dear Friends in Christ,
In light of directives from public leaders and health experts, and in the spirit of love for our neighbors – especially the most vulnerable – CCLC will suspend ALL in person meetings and activities through at least May 31.
In the meantime, we will rely on technology to stay connected and continue our God-given mission focus: “Touching lives with the love of God.”
- WORSHIP: Wednesday, Holy Week and Sunday Worship videos will be available on our church website and Facebook page. We will keep you up to date and facilitate your connection to the videos through email.
- SUNDAY SCHOOL: Sunday school lessons and activities will be emailed for families to do together at home.
- PASTORAL CARE: Please reach out to Pastor Erik if you need encouragement, Holy Communion, or other pastoral care.
- SUPPORT / SERVICE NEEDS: We have members who are willing to run errands or provide similar support to anyone in need. Please reach out to Pastor Erik, Kelly or Jamie if you could benefit from this type of help.
- GIVING: We greatly appreciate your continued financial support. If you are already a Simply Giving user, that service will continue without interruption. Online giving is available through our website by clicking the green “GIVE” tab at the top of each page. Otherwise, we will continue to receive US Mail, and encourage you to send in contributions.
- COMMUNICATION: We will continue to send our weekly Friday emails for announcements and ministry updates especially during this time of change. We will also update Facebook and our website.
Sincerely in Christ,
Pastor Erik & CCLC Ministry Staff